History & Awards
A. Brooks Construction, Inc. worked mainly out of Bucks County in Commercial and Residential Roofing. In 2009, they established Kanga Roof, which handles the Residential Roofing in Bucks County and many surrounding areas through Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Burlington County down through Delaware.
Our employees are drug tested, background checked and professionally trained. We are committed to quality assurance and dedicated to servicing our customer’s needs.
We are readily available to speak with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Should any problem arise, a member of our staff will be in touch with you promptly.
- Licensed in PA and NJ
- Master roofing contractor
- GAF Materials Member
- Licensed Firestone Contractor
- Member of Roofing, Metal, and Heating Association Inc.
- Technician Seal of Safety: Drug tested, background checked, professionally trained
- GAF Master Select Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
- GAF Master Elite Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
- Recommended Roof
- GAF Certified Weather Stopper
- AF System Protection Excellence Award
- GAF Training Excellence Award
- GAF Installation Award – Attleboro Retirement Village
- GAF Installation Award – Territories Unlimited
- GAF Installation Award – Trevose Fire Company
- GAF Installation Award – Automotive Training Center
If you are looking for a roofer in the Bucks County, Philadelphia County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Burlington County, then please call 215-710-1633 or complete our online request form. Licensed in PA and NJ